10 8 / 2012
I can’t believe I’m still nursing. Sky is weird. Some days she shows that she doesn’t need me, and then she gets clingy and want to nurse only.
I’m open to nursing her up to a year, and that’s it only.
I miss having a social life without worrying about my daughter.
I also hate pumping during my break time.
- thebreastlove reblogged this from miamorskyla
- iloverockandroll1977 likes this
- togetbackhomeward likes this
- annabel-and-audrey likes this
- kittykatlovesmama likes this
- the--smalls said: I am in the same boat as you! Hang in there
- cheeseybunnie said: The social life with out the worry. I miss that too. Even when I can go out my mind is always still thinking about the baby.
- isthatyourmama said: It got easier when Eli hit just about a year, and we offered him whole milk. He never took to formula and pumping didn’t work for me. I think whole milk is a little sweeter. Once he was on that, I was able to start cutting out. Good luck either way!
- getcrunkonmyjunk likes this
- miamorskyla posted this